They say that you learn something every day. Let us help you with your quota.

Sunday, June 2, 2013

2 June 2013

A lazy, rainy end to the week - a perfect backdrop for Superficial Sundays, where we pursue the trivial.

Due to an upcoming Administrative Law exam, I've been doing nothing but studying and drinking coffee (one of those is enjoyable). It has taken quite a toll on my well-being.
In fact, to quote myself, "this is why I drink macchiatos - in case I get the sudden and uncontrollable urge to drown myself in my coffee"

But fear not, Daily Quoters, I am still here. For now.
In the spirit of my crapulence, Today's Daily Quota is a fun pictograph from DogHouseDiaries titled 'What Your Coffee Says About You'.
It's trivial, it lacks any substance, but hey, it's Sunday.

Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment