They say that you learn something every day. Let us help you with your quota.

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

2 January 2013

Another day, another Daily Quota consumed fashionably late.

A client of mine has recently invited me to a Japanese themed 40th birthday bash.
This means I need to educate myself on Japanese food (beyond sushi) and Japanese alcohol (besides Saki). What a great quota, right?
I've been told to dress up as everything from Little Boy to a tsunami to this.
I decided to do some more politically-correct research...and disassociate myself with a few people.

However, in my endeavors, I had stumbled onto the Wall Street Journal. As one does.
In doing so, I've found a great article about Japan's recent cultural revolution;
Apparently the Western influence on Japan has caused it to do Western culture better than the West itself.
Examples include food, fashion, entertainment and even coffee.

A great read, especially for the entrepreneurs out there.
I think I'm getting good at this Japanese stuff;

郵便配達員が死亡した


READ IT HERE


No comments:

Post a Comment