They say that you learn something every day. Let us help you with your quota.

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

9 April 2013

Fresh off a controversial start to the week, today's Daily Quota is far less strenuous on the ol' cranium.
Recently, I've purchased tickets to an upcoming Aerosmith and Van Halen tour. In my giddy excitement, I had dug up this little gem from my ReadItLater archives.

Today's Daily Quota is a collection of 50 Rock'n'Roll Quotes assembled by Clash Magazine.
Here are some highlights:

“We believed that anything that was worth doing was worth overdoing.”Steven Tyler - 1990

“I used to jog but the ice cubes kept falling out of my glass.”Dave Lee Roth of Van Halen - 1979

This stands as my favourite, from the increasingly senile Axl Rose:

“I’m not God but if I were God, ¾ of you would be girls, and the rest would be pizza and beer.”Axl Rose of Guns n Roses - 1989

Rock n Roll!

READ THEM HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment