They say that you learn something every day. Let us help you with your quota.

Saturday, March 30, 2013

30 March 2013

Sardonic Easter Saturday on The Daily Quota - where every silver lining has a cloud!

Those of you who use Facebook (or Instagram or Twitter or or Tumblr or Flickr or anything really) would see a lot of people uploading 'inspirational' content.
Especially something to do with training or dieting.

This is the kind of stuff that I can only bring myself to type in capitals, because I can't help sounding patronizing when I do it; IT'S NOT A MIRACLE THAT I FINISHED, IT'S A MIRACLE THAT I HAD THE COURAGE TO START.

Another example is the image to the right.
It just doesn't make sense. It doesn't.

Today's Daily Quota, as part of our Sardonic Saturday theme, is a Cracked compilation of 'Inspirational Image Memes (Revised for Honesty)'.
Have a quick flick, Daily Quoters, and help wipe the smugness off our beautiful social networks.

VIEW THEM HERE


No comments:

Post a Comment