They say that you learn something every day. Let us help you with your quota.

Sunday, March 10, 2013

10 March 2013

Following a very well-received Sardonic Saturday post, we conclude our week on a relaxing note, an intellectual cheat day where we are allowed to fall dramatically short of our quota.
Superficial Saturdays on The Daily Quota - where we pursue only the trivial.

I don't know about you, but nothing prepares me for another week of the salt mines quite like viewing, in all vanity, at what I will never obtain!
Today's Daily Quota is a collection of awe-inspiring rooms. Some of these make me want to weep - and form a pyramid scheme of some kind.
I don't think this one needs to be explained; these are really, really cool.

Remember kids - the carrot on the end of that stick is good for your short sightedness. 
I think we all know what tomorrow's Daily Quota will be after this - credit default swaps and how they can make you, but no one else, millions!

Enjoy!

VIEW THEM HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment