They say that you learn something every day. Let us help you with your quota.

Monday, December 3, 2012

4 December 2012

I've always intended to start my autobiography with 'Everything I have achieved, I owe to coffee".
If not that, then perhaps I shall reserve it for my head stone.
To quote an unknown author; "Sleep is a symptom of caffeine deprivation".

It's unanimous.
Coffee is the second most traded commodity in the world. T.S. Eliot had "measured out [his] life with coffee spoons". Voltaire had consumed around 40 cups a day. Facts.

Addressing a recent three-decade long study, today's article goes through some of the findings on coffee consumption. Interestingly, it had found differences in the benefits between caffeinated and decaffeinated coffee. Although one or two downfalls remain, coffee consumption seems to hold overwhelmingly positive benefits.

I mean, who cares about hypertension anyway.

READ IT HERE

2 comments:

  1. “The philosopher Sir James Mackintosh had said the powers of a man’s mind were proportionate to the quantity of coffee he drank."

    ReplyDelete
  2. On his death bed, Bertrand Russell (one of my favourites) reflected on a life of philosophical rockstardom.
    He had pondered the greatest theological mysteries there are...

    "Life is just one cup of coffee after another...and don't look for anything else"

    ReplyDelete